Saturday, May 10, 2014

Stress!

OK, It's been a rough week. It's looking more and more like my job is going to require that I travel for no other reason than they just want me to travel. And since The Boy is still fairly young, I am really reluctant to do that. At the same time, I've been looking on-line and there appears to be a deficient number of jobs that are within commuting distance and pay in the right scale. So I am in a bit of a quandary right now.

I could move closer to where the jobs are, but the rentals in that area are about $400 more a month than where I am now. I can rent a nice place and send him to public school. I'd probably go with the latter since the reason we're doing the whole Catholic school thing anyway is because the school district where we are now is so horrible.
The one pro that my job has going for it though is that it's close to home. So I can drive my son to school on the morning and I'm home from work at 5. Even moving, I'll probably still have  30-40 minute drive each way, which means I wont get home until closer to 6. And who is to say if I"ll get the same 8-5 hours.....  So I could end up moving only to be paying more for rent, end up having to suck it up and keep the job, but now I would have to drive further and not spend as much time with my son on a daily basis....

On the one hand traveling shouldn't be that big of a deal. The Boy is 6 now and will get used to it. It wouldn't be for more than a night at a time. And as long as it's not that often he will get over it. I blame it on  him, but I think it's really a fear of meeting new people and doing face to face business with customers that is bothering me... I have a little bit of social anxiety and am really very shy, so the idea of a sales call is kind of freaking me out a bit. But it might be good to break out of my comfort zone. I just don't know what to do...UGH. I am totally stressed out.

But with all that stress I'm still trying to eat well at the same time. And it seems to be paying off. I don't have new pics, I'm thinking of doing the progress pics monthly so it's more noticeable a difference. But my measurements are going down, so that's good.

Weight - 250.6
Waist - 43
Hips -51
Bust -47
Thighs - 28
Arms - 17

 

No comments:

Post a Comment