Saturday, May 3, 2014

This is me.

 Hi there.

Allow me to introduce myself. I'm a wife, a mother and about to turn 40 this summer. I'm also fatter than I've ever been. My cholesterol is high. My knees hurt when walking up stairs. I can't get comfortable at night to sleep. My self confidence is suffering at work, and my sex life is virtually non-existent at the moment.  I need to make a change. When I look at all that needs to happen to return to my vibrant, sexy self - I'm completely overwhelmed. I have no patience for the long haul. No vision of what the future holds. So I figure it's best that I tackle this in smaller bits and pieces. So here's what I'm going to do. Every week, I'm going to take a moment to post my weight, my measurements and a short post to let you (and me) know how I'm doing. Hopefully, after 52 posts, by this time next year I'll be the best version of myself that I can be- a healthy weight, in control of my life, and ready to take on this next phase of my life.

It was hard to see the photos above. But it needed to be seen. It's only going to get better from here.


Starting point.
Weight - 255.4
Waist - 45
Hips -51
Bust -47.5
Thighs - 29
Arms - 17


No comments:

Post a Comment